1. I WILL FOLLOW THE PROGRAM—I will do the entire program as suggested, including workouts, beginning and monthly photos and measurements, the fit test, and nutrition based on the program guide or the Online Menu Planner available with a Club membership.
2. I WILL DRINK SHAKEOLOGY® ONCE A DAY—Preferably for a healthy breakfast, but any of the five meals will do. This is a much-needed investment in my health, and I am committed to doing this for the entire 21/30/60 day Challenge.
3. I WILL POSITIVELY ENGAGE WITH THE SMALL GROUP—We all hold a valuable spot in this Challenge Group, and all of us need to do our part to help, encourage, challenge, and praise each other in the private Facebook group and one-on-one via messages.
4. I WILL TRACK MY WORKOUTS— Scheduling my workout increases my accountability! SHARE with the group when you have completed workouts, be honest with your struggles and successes, and SHOW up every day.
5. I WILL NOT OVERTRAIN—For the next 21/30/60 days I will focus all of my exercise efforts on this program and not overtrain my body by adding more workouts.
6. I WILL SHARE MY ACTIVITY—I will report DAILY to the Challenge Group page upon completion of my workout, and I will share how my eating was for that day. The more you share, the more accountable you are, and the better your results will be!
7. I WILL SHARE MY PHYSICAL RESULTS—I will begin by sharing my results with this small group and others who may ask me. The more I share, the more I give inspiration and gather support.
8. I WILL SHARE MY EMOTIONAL AND SOCIAL RESULTS—Along the way, I will experience “life changes” on more than just a physical level. It’s important that I share my emotional and social results within this small group. Chances are, others in the group are facing or have faced the same things.
9. TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, I WILL FINISH—I am making a 21/30/60-day commitment, and I am holding a valuable spot in the Challenge Group. It is my duty to myself and others to FINISH this Challenge!
10. I WILL PAY IT FORWARD—The change begins with me, and along the path there may be others who ask, who need, or who want to know about what I am doing. I am committed to paying it forward as the opportunity arises. I can pay it forward by referring them to my coach, or by joining the team of Coaches who organize challenges for others.